jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Memory

In this video I learned a lot of things about memory. For example babies go developing year with year their thinking abilities.  The most amazing thing of memory is that our mind forgets things that are not as useful as others because if we remembered everything our brain would be charged with too much information.  This is also incredible because I learned that babies have a peculiar way of thinking different from the adult humans.  For example for the babies, you are older if you are bigger so if they see a man who is very big they are going to think that he is very old.  Diseases like Alzheimer’s are horrible in people and I would not wish that for any people that I know in this world.  It’s incredible how amazing the memory of the Homo sapiens is.  Also the man who has problems with his memory in the video, I feel so bad for him because I can notice that he would be happier if he could have his whole memory.  For the humans memory is the most useful tool that we can use in learning and millions of other tasks, our life are based on memory.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario